Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Motion Picture Music

Often when I watch a movie, it is the music that makes an impression on me. I love how they use a certain song to invoke an emotion or demonstrate the character's feelings. I find myself thinking what a great choice or I wonder what song I would have chosen. Right now I can't stop listening to the soundtrack from 500 Days of Summer. I think I like the music more than the movie. Artists include the Smiths, Doves, Temper Traps and Feist to name a few. Many of the songs take me back in time, which I love, they make me feel a little lighter, like I did when I was younger. My favorite tracks are 3-9, and since I love all things foreign, the French song by Carla Bruni makes me smile. I love singing along to it even though I don't speak French. Have a listen, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment