- Anomalisa: A stop-motion drama from the writer of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, this was nominated for Best Animated Feature at the 2015 Academy Awards.
- Franz Kafka's A Country Doctor: A collection of acclaimed Japanese animator Koji Yamamura's short animated films.
- Grave of the Fireflies: The story of two orphans struggling to survive in Japan during World War II, based on a semi-autobiographical short story.
- Persepolis: An adaptation of the acclaimed autobiographical graphic novel, Persepolis recounts growing up during Iran during and after the Islamic revolution.
- A Scanner Darkly: A science fiction thriller starring Keanu Reeves, Winona Ryder, and Robert Downey Jr. based on the novel of the same name by Philip K. Dick. This film uses an animation style called "rotoscoping": it was filmed with the actors as a normal live action movie, then painted over with traditional animation techniques.
- Waltz with Bashir: Based on the graphic novel. A story of the 1982 Lebanon War that blends documentary and drama as a man searches for his lost memories as a soldier.
- Watership Down: The story of a group of rabbits searching for a new home after their home is destroyed by humans. Based on the novel.
Stop by the Audiovisual desk for more great animated titles.