Thursday, August 20, 2009

Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg

Home Safe, Elizabeth Berg's newest title, was released in April 2009. I always look forward to Berg's novels because of her graceful and gentle style and her down-to-earth characters. Somehow April, May and the summer almost passed me by and I still hadn't had a chance to sit down and read her newest novel. That's when I ended up checking out the audiobook on CD so that I could listen to it on my way to and from work. What a treat! It can be hit or miss when authors narrate their own works. Elizabeth Berg is definitely a "hit." She is a wonderful storyteller, both in the written and in the spoken word. If you're looking for a good read, either in print or audio, I highly recommend Home Safe. Try it, and let me know if you agree.


Search our Online catalog for these titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment