Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Concerts in Chicago

Every summer I try to get tickets to a couple of concerts around town. This summer I saw Justin Timberlake and Taylor Swift, my teenage daughter's picks. None the less, I have to say I really enjoyed the shows. It was my first time at Soldier Field and as big as it is, it was nice to be under the stars in the second-city with the moon shining upon us. I felt inspired once again to enjoy all that the city has to offer. This summer's lineup of concerts seemed bigger and better than years past. Here are a few CDs of the artists that played in our lovely city this summer. If you have a favorite, there is a good chance they were here this summer. This list is intentionally eclectic. 

The 20/20 Experience - Justin Timberlake
Magna Carta Holy Grail - JayZ
Based on A True Story - Blake Shelton
A Decade of Steely Dan
Red - Taylor Swift
2112 - Rush
What About Now - Bon Jovi
Pearl Jam Twenty - Pearl Jam
I Am, Yours - Beyonce
Delta Machine - Depeche Mode
Believe - Justin Bieber 
The Best of 25 Years - Sting


No comments:

Post a Comment