Thursday, January 20, 2011

Get Fit for 2011


I have declared 2011 as my year, which for me means getting fit, eating better, maybe spending more time at the spa and a girls getaway with my sisters. Here is a short list of DVD workout videos to help with the fitness part of my year. This compliments the list posted on January 3rd. So if fitness is on your resolution list, you may want to check some of these out.

Get Moving

Self Slim and Sleek Fast

Perfect in Ten - Pilates

Perfect in Ten - Stretch

Men's Health 15-minute Workout
Features 4 complete workouts that can be done at home, moves for beginners or those looking to mix-up their routine

Fabulously Fit Moms - Total Body Workout
Tighten and tone from head to toe in as little as 30 minutes a day

Fabulously Fit Moms - The New Mom Workout
Innovative ways to get in shape while spending time with baby

No comments:

Post a Comment